Thursday, January 11, 2007

Seriously!?!?!

A couple of weekends ago we hung out with some of Jim's friends from work. They are huge fans of the United Fighting Championship (yeah, I didn't know what the fuck it was either). So we walk into their house and there is about 20 or so people there, typical party. But then I started to notice that quite a few of the men have their hair cut into a mohawk or at least styled into a Mohawk. Hmmmmmm, quite the style choice for so many guys. After talking to some people at the party we found out that there were hard core fans who cut their hair to look like one of the fighters. Holy cow! We were the odd people because we didn't have a favorite in the fight and because we didn't know who/what these fighters were. The people at the party were play fighting with each other and talking smack about each of the fighters. I have never met people that were so into a fight and the fighters. While it was a.....different experience, I don't think I need to do it again.

I guess I'll just chalk it up to a life experience and something to make fun of in my blog :)



Here were the two fighters from that night:

No comments: