Saturday, January 20, 2007

Before and After





I bought some new curtains for our dining room during the holidays and finally got around to putting them up today. I wanted to do it earlier but we had our Christmas tree there and I didn't really want to fuck around with it. So......... I took some before and after pictures for your enjoyment! Jim isn't a huge fan of the curtains, but I'm sure he'll come around to liking them :) It isn't really a huge change, but I changed the rod to a double rod so I'll eventually put up some sheer curtains behind the regular ones. I was so happy to find these on sale because I am very picky and only usually like things that cost me a lot of money :)



Before


After

Close up of the fabric.

The darker brown in the curtains match the wall color perfectly.

No comments: