Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We have a new baby in the group!!


Courtney had her little baby last night! Rachel Lynn made her appearance after Courtney went through 15 hours of labor. I went by the hospital today to say hi and to meet the little lady. I am so impressed with Courtney. She was up and walking around like nothing had happened, such a trooper. Plus after her 15 hours of labor over night and having a baby,Courtney looked fantastic!


Look at all of Rachel's hair!!!

I am so amazed at how alert she was! She kept her eye on me and the big camera :)

Here she is being burped by Courtney, look at those cheeks! I just want to squeeze them!


The happy new parents

I think Rachel is flashing some type of gang signs. Damn they start early :)


*in case you are wondering,
no, holding a baby did not get my female reproductive organs in a frenzie to have a baby. So precious
Courtney seemed like an old pro with Rachel.
I am looking forward to watching this little lady grow up!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Great pics as always Dana!