Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Wednesday Night TV



Wednesday night tv seems to have a lot of new shows. Out of the three that I have watched, I think I am going to like Pushing Daisies and Private Practice. I figured I would like Private Practice since I am a Grey's Anatomy fan. I also checked out Back to You which starts Kelsy Grammer and Patricia Heaton (is that her name? the wife from "Everybody Loves Raymond"). I wasn't very impressed, it was okay but way better stuff on TV.



However, I was impressed with Pushing Daisys. A nice change in the type of show, and it was narrated in such a way that reminded me of The Grinch. The main guy (crap, I can't remember his name) has a power where he can awake the dead for 60 seconds. He has a deal with a private investigator to figure out homicides to collect the reward. I look forward to the show next week, I hope it doesn't disappoint!

No comments: