Saturday, October 27, 2007



A night full of photos, music, and drinks







Jim, Jason and I headed over to Shooters on Thursday night so I could take some night/people photos of Shooters. They had a band playing (Texas Unlimited Band,,,, at least that is what I think they were called), and I knew they had shuffle board for Jim and Jason to play while I took pictures. The night started off great taking pictures of people playing pool and of the band and people dancing to the band. Night pictures are a little tricky because of the lighting. If I leave the shutter open it will bring in more light (which gives the picture a good glow) but if people are moving then they will be blurry. And I wasn't about to go up to strangers and ask them to stop moving for 3 seconds while I take a picture :)


After a couple of hours, we got a little crazy. One might say that we had a wee bit to much to drink :) So, we had some fun with Chris, Shae and their friends for the rest of the night.





Shae and I





Jim and Jason

The Texas Unlimited Band

Yager Bombs (Mom, this is apple juice mixed with a little grape juice :)

Jim and Jason doing their best Captain Morgan impression

Love the self timer! :) This will probably be the only time I get to pose on a pool table :)

No comments: