Sunday, October 21, 2007

My first "Commercial" shoot

My friends Shae and Chris own a couple bars called Shooters in Cedar Park. They are launching a new website and asked if I would take some pictures for them,,,,, so of course I said "hell yea!!" :). We met up last Tuesday and I took about 150 pictures, and I liked about 20 or so of them. As I said below, I had some technical difficulties getting the pictures onto my computer. Once I bought the external hard drive and moved my existing photos over to that drive and screamed some explicit words at the computer, I was back in businesses!

Here are the day pictures of the bar. I am going to head back this week and take some night pictures of the bar, the people and the band playing. These are more of the night ambiance pictures.




No comments: