Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Computer is Full

So the past 4 days have been a bit hellish. I had the wonderful opportunity to take pictures of Shae's billiards bar on Tuesday. I took about 150 pictures, which means I'll like about 20 of them :) Once I got home to download the pictures, my computer crapped out on me. Apparently, I have used up all of my memory on my computer. So, I went out to Best Buy to purchase an external hard drive. I hooked up the hard drive (which was really easy, but I am still proud of myself that I figured it out :) ) but then came the tedious part. I have to transfer all of my photos over to the external hard drive, then go back to the C drive to delete the pictures. Sounds easy, but when your computer is low on memory it moves about as fast as a slug. So, I have been spending my nights moving photos from one hard drive to another. Now, I have about half of my photos moved, but I am still getting the low memory warning. AAGGGHHHH! I am sooooo not a computer geek, so I might have to call a friend to help me out over the phone. Clearly, I am missing something.

Normally I wouldn't be so stressed out about this, but I feel horrible for not being able to send pictures to Shae. Cross your fingers that I will be able to channel my inner computer geek and fix my computer!!! :)

No comments: