Sunday, July 08, 2007



Weekend Fun


This weekend was mostly about the kitchen. We made some really good progress and I am happy with our work. Friday we spent most of our time taking down everything down to the nails in the studs. On Saturday we went over to Lowes and picked up some supplies including dry wall. On to a new adventure in our kitchen remodel.... dry wall :) We managed to get 1/3 of a wall put up before we were to exhausted to keep on going. I think we worked out the kinks, and have a better idea on how we put up the dry wall. Unfortunately we just can't throw it up due to the space and amount of cuts we have to make. this will be a lot easier to work on during the week after work, since there isn't a lot of tools and it isn't as messy as it was during the removal of the previous walls. I soooo can't wait until we are done but I know that we have a lot more work to do!



Before

After

A weekend post wouldn't be complete without pictures of my kids!

No comments: