Thursday, July 12, 2007

Around Austin

I had today off so I thought I would travel around town and take some pictures. I didn't want to go to far because I had other things I wanted to do, but I did drive around East Austin for a bit. I didn't really find much except the train cars with graffiti. Perhaps another day I'll spend more time finding unique areas of town. Once I didn't find anything interesting on the East side, I headed downtown. I walked up and down Congress and then moved over to the 2nd street shopping district (or whatever they are calling it). I really wanted to get more practice taking pictures of strangers. But I am a bit cautious since not everybody would be cool with their picture being taken. So I was working on my "stealth" moves :) I can't say I love all of the pictures below, but I am pleased! :)

































No comments: