Friday, July 27, 2007

Bad Blogger

This week has flown by!! I am in full swing with my new class for school, work is a little nuts because I have new employees that I have to train as well as do my normal job, and we are still working on the kitchen while it rains cats and dogs!! So I have been stretched a little thin, which always means that my blog gets neglected. :)

Where to start???? We are in search of new lighting for our kitchen. We have crappy florescent lights in there now, and it is looking like we are going to have to keep them. I have been looking through magazines and most of the kitchens have the can lighting, which is the lighting in the ceiling. Jim says it would be a total pain in the ass to do it so I have been considering finding a contractor to do it. I REALLY don't want the fluorescent lighting, unless we can find a cool looking light fixture. We have some friends that are using a contractor to do some work around their house, so I might see if we can get him over here for a quote. I prefer to use somebody that has done work for friends or family. The trickiest part will be convincing my husband that it is okay to have somebody give us a quote for the lights. We wanted to do the kitchen by ourselves, but at this point if there is something that we can't do, then I have no issues getting outside help.

Here are some pictures of the rain and the kids....

No comments: