Friday, July 06, 2007


4th of July


We had a wet 4th of July so we spent a lot of time hanging out talking with friends, drinking beer and playing Wii. We went to our friends house, Joe, along with 10-15 friends since he had a pool and frankly, he offered. :) We never made it to the pool because of the rain, but we had a really good time!!!


Have you heard of the game machine, Wii? I had, and I heard they are fun, but holy shit, once you play one you'll get hooked!! I played tennis, home run derby and bowling! It was so much fun!! It took a little bit to get used to, but once you did it was totally addicting. Tennis was the hardest, which sucked because I was playing Jim and I wanted to beat him :) Home run derby was kind of hard too. It is a very interactive game, and we all looked like freaks playing the games. I woke up the next day really sore. Hmmmm, a new way to exercise????






We took hamburgers and corn on the cob for dinner. I tried something new with our burgers, I added the cheese in the middle of the patties. I used fresh mozzarella, and it was yummy! I think next time I will use more cheese so it will have more of a gooey goodness oozing out!

Hanging out on the porch

Vanessa, Lindsey and I

John, Jim and Nick

The back of Joe's house. He just bought it, and it has the best views of a green belt

Matt and Vanessa

My hilarious husband and I

Jim and Tomhave

Tammy, Lindsey, me and Vanessa

Tomhave and Lindsey on the couch, Tiffany standing up

Jim playing home run derby on the Wii

Nick "bowling" on the Wii

Tomhave playing Home Run Derby

No comments: