Monday, February 19, 2007

We made it Indy safe and sound. I had one little issue, my luggage didn't arrive with me :( but the airline did deliver it 6 or so hours after I arrived. They said that it didn't make my connecting flight in Dallas. I'm just happy that they didn't lose it!!

I finished my first day of training and it went well. I learned a few things but I'm sure I'll learn more as the week goes on.

I brought my camera bag with me so I headed out after we got back from training to take some pictures. I stayed around the hotel, so I didn't have a ton of opportunites to take good pictures. I did learn that it isn't the smartest thing to try to walk through snow for a better angle :). There were a couple of steps that left me knee deep in snow. I thought it was packed snow, but it wasn't ;).

We are heading to dinner soon, so I need to go get ready!! :)

No comments: