Sunday, February 18, 2007

Hello, me again :). Well we made it to Dallas, got on the connecting flight but now we are sitting on the plane because an engine light came on. I thought that only happened in cars. :). Hopefully it won't take to long! I got stuck in a middle seat which I totally hate. I like the window seat because you can look out the window and if you wanted to rest your head on the side of the plane. I have taken some pretty decent pictures from the window seat.

Dallas listed the weather in Indy, and it was a whopping 13 degrees.hmmmmm.... Sounds cold :) I brought my camera thinking I would wander around during our free time but I won't be doing much wandering at 13 degrees :).

I can't remember if I mentioned that I am going to training with two other people from Austin. They are cool girls and I'm glad to be going with people I know and like. Going alone to Indy would have sucked.

Okay, still waiting on the maintance crew to check out the engine. Ick. At least I'm not stressed about catching a connecting flight!!

No comments: