Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Bro's visit

We had a good time with Lee on his visit! We spent most of our time with our Dad in the hospital but we did head out for dinner and drinks a couple of times! Here are some pictures:


After dinner on his first night here we headed over to an Irish bar. He introduced me to a "Black Velvet" or also known as "Black Velveteen", which is half Guiness and half of a cider like Aces Pear Cider. I have to say it was a tasty drink! I don't think it is something I could drink all of the time, but it would be a nice change.





Lee's Black Velvet....see Mom, you son drinks!! :)





My dad is in the hospital because he had his left leg amputated a month ago due to infection that was made worse by his diabetes. We hung out at the hospital for a few hours on Saturday and Sunday.





Look at the boys pose!






Lee enjoying his Irish coffee and me fiddling with my camera. That is what I look like 80% of the time :) Trying to figure out how to take a better picture.

At Cheesecake Factory, eating dinner with Jim's family for his mom's birthday.

No comments: