Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Pictures in Indianapolis







Hello! Well as you know, I spent last week in Indianapolis for work training. I took my camera along hoping to get some good pictures. I didn't get a lot of free time and we stayed near a mall, so my opportunities were limited. Here are some of the pictures:





Cute statue that was out front of the hotel. I took this the first morning we were there, and if I remember correctly it was around 17 degrees, so I didn't take the time to get a good picture :)

I was walking around a man made lake near the hotel taking pictures. This is just a picture of my shadow in the snow. A few minutes after this picture I sunk about 3 feet in the snow, trying to get out of the snow :) It was quite the work out.

The view from the top floor of the hotel. I guess they just pushed the snow off of the side of the garage. If I had a sled, I might have tried to ride down that tower of snow :)

One of the mornings, we woke up to intense fog, a freezing fog, as the weather man called it. I guess it was so cold that the condensation from the fog would freeze, turning it into ice. The visibility was less than 100 feet, as you can see in the picture.

My biggest obstacle taking pictures was keeping the buildings out of the picture. I was knee deep in the snow bank taking this picture, and I still got part of the building in it. Pooh.

One night after dinner, we were parking in the hotel garage, when I spyed a cop car, without the cop! Soooooo, I convinced Stacey and Tiffany to take pictures with me to make it look like we were being frisked. I sent these to my area manager. I haven't heard back so I'm not sure if he was amused or not! :)

On our way home!!! That is Indianapolis below, right after take off. The sunset was beautiful, and I could have had some great shots if the airplane would have stayed in one spot!

One last view of Indy from the plane!!!!

No comments: