Thursday, February 08, 2007


Super Bowl

Our Super Bowl was pretty uneventful. We went over to a friends house to grill, drink and watch the game. I didn't have a team that I was routing for, but I ended up cheering for the Bears because a couple of the players went to my high school and a couple players from the Longhorns play for them. The first half of the game was entertaining, but it was hard to watch in the second half after Rex Grossman (Bears QB) kept making heinous mistakes. So, we concentrated on eating, drinking, and talking with friends. I have to say I was pretty disappointed in the commercials also. There wasn't really any that blew me away. The Snickers candy bar, where the two mechanics eat the candy bar until their lips met, was pretty funny, and the Doritos commercial where the goofy guy and girl kept trying to meet but ran into different obstacles was funny. After the Super Bowl, Tic made a bon fire in his back yard and we stood around the fire to keep warm while we talked. Here are some pictures:

No comments: