Monday, March 29, 2010


SPRING
in our yard
I took the camera out on Sunday and took a few photos around the yard. I love this time of the year when the trees are filling out and everything is becoming green. Of course my allergies are in freakin hyper mode, but that is what pills are for :). I haven't planted anything this spring (yet) so I just took pictures of trees/bushes and flowers that we already have.....
This squirrel was running for cover... I guess the lady with the camera was to scary for him to keep looking for his dinner on the ground



Look at all of the pollen... this is what is killing my allergies right now
One of my partners in crime


I missed getting the flowers by a few days or two... but I like the little "fingers"



This picture cracks me up! He was eating a stick, so his mouth was all distorted

1 comment:

Optimista said...

What beautiful shots! And I love that last one of Chewie...so cute. That squirrel action shot is awesome, too! Hooray, spring!