Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Damn you Bravo

I already have enough TV to watch but now that I have found all of the neat-o shows on Bravo I am going to have to find more time to watch TV. Top Chef, Real Housewives of Orange County, Work Out,Flipping Out, Sheer Genius, and Project Runway have all turned me into a sloth in front of the TV. Damn you reality TV!!! I mean come on.... how on earth have I been sucked in by all of those damn TV shows?!?!!? At least they are all on during different times of the year. Flipping Out was the last show that I found. I find the main guy Jeff is totally freakin mental but I can't stop watching. I think it is mostly because it is hilarious and his assistant is a saint for dealing with him on a daily basis. Now, if I had to deal with a guy like that every day I would not find it hilarious. He flips houses and there hasn't been a house that I wasn't in awe of... very beautiful and modern. If I could afford him, I would have him re-do our house!

This is the first season that I have watched Project Runway, yes I know I am behind the times. But I find it very interesting and amazing at the various styles they come up with on the show. I don't really have a favorite because it changes each week.

I really should finish cleaning up the house... but I'm on my ass watching Sheer Genius playing on the internet. :o)

No comments: