Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Oh vacation.... how I love you.... let me count the ways :)


I'm into my 4th day of vacation (including last weekend) and I don't really feel like I did much. This weekend was spent at the lake, so I guess I couldn't do many chores during that time. Yesterday was spent running errands, cleaning my desk, and light cleaning. Today I'll start working on the kitchen. I'll be taking down the cabinet doors, stripping them and the rest of the cabinets, and then putting up dry wall. Well, at least I'll put up the small pieces of dry wall.


I have a feeling that I won't get as much done as I want. But I'll certainly try!! :)
But at least I can sleep in, eat when I want, leave my hair in a bun, not wear makeup, eat ice cream for lunch, watch a movie in the middle of the afternoon, and whatever I want!
Some pictures of my kids.......

No comments: