Sunday, August 19, 2007

Friday Night

Vanessa threw Matt a surprise 30th birthday party on Friday night. She had it at Zax Pints and Plates. We haven't been there before, and it was pretty nice. We spent most of our time on the patio (thankfully it didn't rain!!) talking, drinking and eating. It was really cool since it wasn't extremely loud like some restaurants can be. We then headed to a different bar.... I think it was called J Black. It was okay, way to loud, crowded and way to frickin trendy. And by trendy I mean it appeared that people were hanging out there just to be seen. I missed the highlight of the night..... some random girl was throwing up while her ass was plastered on the glass door that our friends were sitting next to. I guess she was wearing a dress and it was hiked around her waist while she was leaning over throwing up. I know, gross, but I'm sure it was like a train wreck, really hard to take your eyes off of her. I SOOOOOO would have taken a picture if I was there :)




Vanessa put a blindfold over Matt's eyes to keep it a real surprise.







So here is our nice picture, but we had no idea that Nick was behind us. What a freak, but he did make our picture memorable :)
Just one picture wouldn't be enough for Nick to invade.... he is kind of like Where's Waldo :)



Melissa and Lindsey






No comments: