Thursday, August 23, 2007

48 Hours

I have 48 hours until I am on vacation. Oh... My.... Gawd..... I can not frickin wait until I am on vacation. I don't have any big plans and Jim has to work, but I am still really looking forward to some time off. Work has been a little stressful lately so not being there will be a nice break.

My biggest plans are to do stuff around the house. Of course I have made a huge list that would probably take a month to finish, so I'll have to prioritize what I want to do. Stuff like put drywall up in the kitchen (the stuff that I can do by myself), paint the den, re-grout the foyer tiles, steam clean the carpets, check out some granite yards and tidy up the yard are on my list. I also need to take Taylor to get her teeth cleaned, and I'm pretty sure I'll make time to get a massage! I might also take a half day and get lost in Texas to get some good pictures. It is my vacation, so I need a little pleasure mixed in with all of the work!! :)

I finished my eBusiness class for school, so I don't have that stress of final projects due. However I did start some financial class, but it won't be to bad. Usually new classes don't have a lot of homework/projects due :)

Okay,,, Off to work where I'll be counting down the hours!!

No comments: