Sunday, August 26, 2007

Great Weekend

We spent a fun Saturday at the lake with our friends. Lindsey was able to get her hands on her work's cabin at Lake Buchanan (which is about 60 miles from the house). Almost everybody stayed both Friday and Saturday, but we didn't want to kennel the dogs so we only stayed one night. Courtney came over while we were gone to let the dogs out for us (thank you lady!!!)! We could have taken them, but we spent most of the day on the boat and we weren't sure what we would have done with the dogs during that time. I love my kids but they are high maintenance every time we go anywhere with them.

John and the twins brought their boats, so we were able to spend lots of time on the lake. Lake Buchanan is pretty big and there are some beautiful areas to cruise around like the waterfalls. We spent a lot of time at the waterfalls swimming around and laying out on the boats. I even did a little cliff jumping (it was only about 12 feet high or so). It was such a rush to jump off of the cliffs into the water. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of me jumping off, but I have included one of Nick jumping off. I swam around with my camera, so I was able to get some pictures with different views.

Chris smoked a brisket all day, so we had some great food waiting for us once we got back from boating. We then hung out on the boat dock for an hour or so. I have to say I was quite the baby, cause I was in bed by 10:30. I was freakin tired and the boys were about to play poker so I decided to get some sleep. All of that swimming (and beer!!) made me tired!!

Here are some pictures!!!



Yes, I am sucking in. It makes me feel better :)





Chris, Lindsey and Charlie




John and Jim




The twins... Mike and Charlie, or is it Charlie and Mike? :)




Jim and Enoch




Hanging out under the waterfalls... not the greatest picture, not great light under the waterfalls




Here is the cliff that I jumped off of. If you look above Jim's head in the water, you'll see Nick diving off of the rocks.




The happy couple




Yes, those are my feet.


John and Tammy

Ahhhh.... Chris and Lindsey




Wakeboarding by sunset.... I think this is Mike but it could be Matt. Sorry guys :) It is to dark to tell you apart.


Tammy and Champ



An Univ. of Arizona hat in Texas.... really? seriously? A serious booooooo to Charlies hat.




I love this picture. Great colors, calm and life like.




Hot mama!




No comments: