Tuesday, April 03, 2007

VVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

While I was in Indy, I took my car to get fixed. I have had an oil leak for awhile now and have been putting off getting it fixed. I didn't want to have to deal with dropping my car off, have a grease monkey check it out, then call me and tell me that it was going to take hundreds of dollars to get it fixed. My dad told me to contact his mechanic, but he was busy and wouldn't be able to get to my car so he referred me to another company in Austin. I was a little apprehensive because of their name.... Groovy Automotive. Hmmmmmm,,, surely their mechanics aren't running around in tie-dye shirts with flowers in their hair :) So I decided to take my car and I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy that I did. I picked up my car on Saturday and it is driving so much better than it has in years. I spent a little more than I wanted, but they fixed quite a bit. I haven't had work done on the car in years so I figured with 106,000 miles it was time to fix all of the little things.

I am crossing my fingers that my car will survive quite a few more years!!! :)

No comments: