Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Back in Indy

Well I'm back in Indianapolis for my second week in training. Ugh. At least this time, it isn't 22 degrees :) Nothing has really happened except I realized that I have been wearing navy colored socks with black pants, oh the horror :) Actually I was a little horrified that I didn't realize it sooner. Damn. Oh well. Hopefully nobody noticed. LOL.


We (the two girls I am in training with) went to downtown Indianapolis last night. It is similar to downtown Austin, with lots of restaurants and bars. We walked around for a bit and then settled on a restaurant. I took some pictures, but I only brought my small camera so the pictures won't be a great quality. Well, that and I took a lot of pictures while in the back seat of the car and only about half came out :)

Training is going well, and is actually going fast. I'm glad it is already Weds, so only two more deays to go!!!! We have another big presentation on Friday, but I'm not going to worry about it.

Well, we are about to leave for dinner, so I should get going.

No comments: