Sunday, April 15, 2007

1XX

What is 1xx you ask? That is my weight. There is NOOOOOO way that I will put my weight on a blog so I'll use 1xx. I need to lose some "jiggle" before bikini season. I don't want any drastic changes, just a little less ass and thigh :) So I figured if I wrote about it (and post updates) on my blog, I might actually keep to some type of exercise routine. I don't belong to a gym so I am doing everything at home by myself. I subscribe to Shape magazine and they always have great idea's on how to work out at home. I just need to stick to a routine. Working out one day every two weeks isn't going to cut it. I miss the days when I could eat anything, not work out and not gain weight.


I have a couple of events coming up that I will be in a bathing suit. A boating work event and a bachelorette party where we will be hanging out at a spa and pool for the day. Damn. That is motivation enough to firm up! And I know through out the summer I'll end up at the lake on a boat around girls 5 years younger than me with an intact metabolism. Bitches. :)

So, here is my pledge to reduce the jiggle and look smokin' hot in a bikini!!!

No comments: