Monday, April 30, 2007

My Southern Comfort Buddy


My dear friend, Angela and her man, Mike, came to visit us this weekend! We had such a good time, and the weekend flew by. We did quite a bit to show Mike Austin since this was his first visit. We walked around downtown, went to the capital, 6th street, the Botanical gardens, Lake Travis, and of course Whole Foods. Yes, I take out of towners to a grocery store. I love it, all of the fresh foods and great food bars. Any reason to go to Whole Foods is a good reason :) We also went to a few local restaurants for Mexican and BBQ. Although I haven't seen Angela in about 2 years, it was like we hung out yesterday. No weird silences or lack of things to talk about. I am truly grateful for her friendship and I know that we'll be friends forever. Who else would I talk to about our old drinking adventures :)

No comments: