Wednesday, October 25, 2006

THUD!!




We have a metal roof (popular with older homes in this area) and anytime something falls on it, we can hear it in the house. Right now we have our windows open because of the nice weather and we can hear stuff outside a lot clearer. Well, we have two large trees that are near the house that have acorns falling off of them at a rapid rate. :) This is causing a lot of THUDS, then a rolling sound as they roll off of the roof. I can't really say it bothers me, but we do make comments on the really loud THUDS. And if there is a really loud THUD and a long roll, then I will probably crack a smile. I'm not sure why I think it is funny, it just is. Occasionally we will hear the squirrels running across, but it has to be really quite in the house to hear them.

No comments: