Thursday, October 26, 2006

Comfortable shoes = ugly shoes

I have been searching for comfortable stylish pair (or pairs) of shoes for work. The problem with comfortable is that comfortable isn't usually cute or trendy. Not that I'm a huge trendy fan, but I'm also not a fan of Granny style. Anywho, I am really amazed at how hard it has been to find a comfortable pair of work shoes that I like. Granted, I am picky. Really picky but I refuse to just settle because I know I won't be happy unless I really like the shoes.

I have one other issue with comfortable shoes, my pants. My pants have been hemmed based on wearing heals and all of the comfortable shoes I have been trying on have either no or really short heels. I like wearing my heals but don't see the point any more of wearing them to work (unless I am wearing a skirt) . Or if I am going out on a night on the town, I have no problem wearing my "hooker" heals. :) What to do, what to do.

I just got a coupon in the mail from DSW so I'll have to stop by the shoe warehouse to see if they can offer me cute comfortable work shoes. Wish me luck, I'll need it.

No comments: