Monday, October 09, 2006

Fall Decoration Project

I was shopping in Michaels the other day when I saw a cool project that I could make for the house! It is a fake pumpkin, that you can carve, with silk flowers sticking out of the top of it. It probably took me 20 minutes to make it. I have it set up on our coffee table in the den and will probably leave it there until after Thanksgiving!!


My craft project laid out and ready to go!

I can't sit on my floor and do anything without the dogs coming over to check out what I am doing. Chewie literally sat about 2 feet away the entire time I was trying to put my project together :)

Once Chewie moved away, Taylor took his place.

My finished product! I ended up going back to Michaels to get some "filler" for the flowers since it looked kind of bare. So I got some fall colored leaves to put in around the top of the hole in the pumpkin.

No comments: