Monday, October 23, 2006

Friday Night Party


We headed over to Sarah and Orly's new house for a party on Friday night. There were snacks, a keg, beer pong ball, good music, even more snacks, and the ever so famous Jenga. =) I seriously have not played this much Jenga in my life. But it is a fun game with a lot of people. I should mention that Sarah and Orly didn't have Jenga, Norm actually went out to Wal-mart to buy it so we could play. Norm is one hard core Jenga lover, and we like him for it!! This was a typical party, had a little man tiff over Jenga (no, seriously there was almost a fight over Jenga), there was some puke (luckily it was outside, and it was somebody that I don't know well), and we even had the cops show up. Whew! What a party!! :)




1 comment:

Dana said...

I didn't think the po-po would appreciate me taking pictures! :)