Thursday, October 12, 2006

Takin it easy in the Big Easy!!



We leave tomorrow for New Orleans!! This was an unexpected vacation that we booked 2 weeks ago. Our main reason for going is to check out the Eagles/Saints football game! We were able to get tickets to the game and the airfare wasn't to expensive so we decided to go! I am really interested to see the city post-Katrina, I haven't been to New Orleans since the hurricane. We are going to do a "Hurricane Katrina" tour to check out the area's that were hit the hardest. I really want to see these area's first hand. I know it will be depressing but it is a good opportunity to see something that will be in the history books. I will take lots of pictures while we are there so I'll post them once we get back.

We are staying in the French Quarter so we will be within walking distance of a lot of historical area's, and Bourbon Street :). New Orleans, here we come!!!





No comments: