Saturday, July 15, 2006


Out on the town - Celebrity Sighting


A few of us met up at the Mean Eyed Cat for drinks on Saturday night. I haven't been to that bar, and really liked it! It was very small on the inside, but they had an outdoor section with lots of seating. We didn't have to yell over music or get bumped a million times which was very nice! While we were there Quentin Taratino came in with some friends. I took some pictures without being totally in his face :) The pictures I took were from across the bar and I tried to be all stealth, but I'm sure he noticed the flash :) He is in town filming a movie called Grind House (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462322/). There was no mistaking him, he looks the same in person as he does in movies.


Tomhave, Jim and I

Not a great picture, but I was zooming in

I was going to fix the red eyes, but it seemed fitting for him :)

Just because he makes horror movies

Damn bartender got in the way of my picture :)

Inside of the Mean Eyed Cat. I was trying to get pictures of Quentin Taratino, but he took FOREVER at the juke box. I waited over 15 minutes for him to turn around. I gave up and went back outside.

No comments: