Monday, July 31, 2006

My very first official photoshoot!!!!

On Saturday, Rachel and I went out to Krause Springs and to downtown to take pictures. We had a complete blast! Rachel came prepared and ready!!! She converted her back seat into a closet so she would have lots of options while we were taking pictures. We took pictures in the butterfly garden, down in the forest at Krause Springs, then headed towards the Warehouse district. Rachel was fabulously to work with!! She knew how to pose for the camera and did everything I asked of her! She was even ready to sit near poison ivy on a rock when I asked her to. I had no idea there was poison ivy there and told her she was crazy and to step away from the rock :) I hope Rachel remembers the little people once she is a famous model and actress!!! :)







No comments: