Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Do you have what it takes to be a Survivor contestant?

I thought I would pass along some information in case any of you want to live on an island with a ton of bugs biting the crap out of you, eating lizards for lunch and dinner while hoping your arm pit hair isn't sticking out since you haven't shaved in a month.

It's that time of year again, and we are fully in the process of casting for the next season of Survivor on CBS. Some of you have contacted me because you know people who are interested in being on the show, so I wanted to send an e-mail letting you know the best way to go about having them apply. Also, if you know anyone that you think would be a great contestant, ask them if they would be interested! We are always on the look out for attractive people, people with big personalities, people with interesting jobs, or people who are just unique in their own way or big Survivor fans. If you can think of anyone who you believe should apply, have them contact me and I can give them more information. The only rules are that they must be age 21 or over, and they must be a US Citizen with a US Passport (or eligible to apply for a US passport). I also can't accept applications from people who have already applied for this season. If you know someone who should apply, please have them send me an e-mail at Erika@erikashay.com telling me a little about themselves and why they would like to apply. I will get back to them with further information. We are on a time-sensitive deadline, so if you know someone, contact them ASAP and have them get in touch with me right away. Have a great day and hope everyone is happy and healthy!

Best, Erika

No comments: