Monday, July 31, 2006

Are you freakin kidding me??


Since I work at the mall I do my best to park far away from other people going to the mall to shop. I park at the end of the parking lot with the hopes that most people will stay away and not ding my car. Well, today my moron magnet must have been on full strength. As I walked up to my car I realized that the car in front of me was way to close. This god damn car was actually touching the front of my car. I mean, if you are going to hit somebody's car (no matter how soft) wouldn't you back your car up (or leave the space entirely) so that it isn't apparent that you hit the other car. Well, this shithead wasn't that smart. Here are the pictures (I took them with my cell phone, so not the best quality)






As you can see, this car was over their line about 3-4 feet. I have no idea if my car was pushed back or not, but I don't remember being that far back in my spot. Luckily, I didn't notice any damage to my car. I waited around for a few minutes with the hope of yelling at the owner, but nobody came out. I didn't recognize the car as another mall employee's so it must have been a customers. Whoever the driver was, they were like 3 feet tall. The drivers seat was so damn close to the steering wheel. When I came back from lunch the car was gone >:0. There are days I really hate people.

No comments: