Friday, July 21, 2006

1….2…..3….. SMILE!!

I took my first photography class on Wednesday! I felt like such a student because it was on the UT campus. I remembered the good ol’days when I would walk around the ASU campus checkin out the hot guys, eating whatever junk food was available(and not gaining weight), and then trying to figure out if I wanted to go to class or the pool :). But I digress, the photography class is on Wednesdays for six weeks. Although I have been taking pictures for years I have never taken a class so I thought it would be a good idea to actually learn the terms and technical side of taking pictures. The first class was a good introduction to the class but I didn’t really learn anything new, but according to the syllabus, the upcoming weeks should be very interesting. I am looking forward to showing some of my pictures to the teacher for her to critique!!! Let’s home I learn some new techniques to improve my photography skills because if I don’t, I’m going to be pissed that I am missing So You Think You Can Dance because of this class!! :)~

No comments: