Thursday, December 02, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010
This year we had Thanksgiving at Jim's sisters house. It was great to get everybody together and eat a ton of wonderfully made food! We had turkey, stuffing, corn casserole, mashed potatoes, green bean bake, mac and cheese, rolls, cranberry relish, olives, and of course gravy. For dessert we had pecan pie bars, caramel apple cheese cake, and another type of pie. It was fun to sit around, share stories, eat and drink for the afternoon.
As you can see, I wasn't shy filling up my plate
Yummy food!


Caramel Apple Cheesecake


The adults post dinner talking. We were all to stuffed to move


Ryan and Caden are tugging at the wish bone. I think Caden got the bigger piece of the wishbone
Once my dinner had settled, I decided to head outside to bother the boys... and then I saw the trampoline. Hell to the yes.... time to jump around and try not to kill myself. Yes, I did a self portrait while jumping up and down. Getting this picture took talent folks!
Eventually Jim came out and he enjoyed the trampoline with me. He was doing some good gymnastic moves. Who knew he had it in him?


I had no idea that jumping on a trampoline would be such a workout. It probably didn't help that I had just eaten a very large meal and had a few glasses of wine in me. Actually, it is damn amazing that I didn't spew after jumping around!

Jim and Ryan jumping. Jim was cracking me up with his trampoline moves
LOVE THIS PHOTO!
Ryan was a willing participant and kept jumping until I got a photo that I liked

From the trampoline to showing us his best zombie moves.
He has this move and zomie moans down pretty damn good.

Dawson showing us his best zombie moves.
What? You don't do zombie moves on Thanksgiving, that's weird. :)
Jim with Sam the cat and Coco the dog
Jim was showing Dawson how he makes the rain drop sound with his mouth
Me and Coco. Kind of cool to be able just to pick up a dog and place her on your lap... but I'm still a big dog lover. I think we bonded over our curly hair

Goof Balls... we had a little dress up show that kept the adults totally entertained


I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: