Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

We headed over to Jim's parents house for Christmas this year. Jim's sister's family also met us over there. It was a nice relaxing day full of food, drinks and spending time with each other. Of course the kids were far more interested in playing with their toys (as all kids their age do) but we still were able to spend a good amount of time with each other.

Jim's Nephews: Ryan, Dawson and Caden



Munchies before dinner

Jim's sister and the kids made sugar cookies

The boys had Santa bring them some type of pellet gun... it actually shoots a plastic ball. They spent some time in the back yard hitting targets.


Lots of great food!
Jamie, Jim's sister
Little Goof-ball, Caden
Big Goofball. I feel very Zoolander-ish in these goggles
Thoughtful Jim

I can't remember this game, but everybody gave it a try. The goal was to get the ball to the furthest slot and it wasn't as easy as you might think

Lilly is staring me down... gonna be a cat fight :) Okay, no cat fight, just some kitty lovin
The Bartender of the day
Horsing around... I was laughing so hard while Caden and Ryan were goofing around

Jim and I with Caden and Ryan. I think Dawson was in the other room watching basketball
I hope you guys had a great Christmas!!!

No comments: