Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Yeah, that's right... I dressed up my dog

I really wasn't planning on dressing up Abbey or Chewie for Halloween, but when I went into Petsmart the other day they had costumes on clearance. WOOOHOOO :) Lucky for Chewie, they didn't have costumes big enough for him. I got the XL for Abbey, and it was still tight on her.

I knew going into this that it was going to be a struggle. My plan was to get the camera ready, quickly put on the costume, then snap away. Well, Abbey is far quicker than my reflexes to get the camera before she had started flair her body around trying to get the costume off of her.

I did manage to get one or two that wasn't a blur but none with the little hat that had the cow ears. Oh well... it was a fun 15 minutes trying to get it to work.

One of the good photos




At this point she had accidently pulled the top of the costume over her head and got it stuck. So she was running around blind trying to get off the evil costume.
My little cow pup!






No comments: