Thursday, September 09, 2010

Labor Day at the Lake



Dawn and Matt rented a house out at Lake Buchanan for Labor Day weekend. They stayed all weekend but we just headed out for a day. I loved being able to sit in the lake, catch up with friends, ride jet skis and relax! We opted not to take the dogs because we weren't sure how easy it would be to keep them around us.



I wish I could hang out at the lake like this every weekend.

Jim and I on the jet skis. I had SOOOO much fun using the jet skis, they were a blast! I was totally sore the next day but it was worth it


Matt and Dawn on the jet ski

Miss Dawn on the jet ski
The boys decided to stay on the jet skis after they were pulled out of the water

After drying off, the guys played washers while the food was cooking

The guys watching the meat grill... and Jake... well, Jake is adding a little excitement to his night by pretending to yank on his chain


The end result.... a fun day in the sun, great conversation, and a wonderful meal with friends!




Once we got home, Jim jumped on the floor and wrestled around with the dogs. They loved every minute of it










No comments: