Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Movies worth watching

We have seen a couple of movies over the past week then I would recommend to anybody. The first movie is Iron Man. Soooooooo goooooooood! Robert Downey Jr did an excellent job, and his sarcasm melded nicely with the comic book movie. I would gladly watch that movie again!!! We went to a normal theater instead of our normal Alamo Drafthouse. While it is fantastic to drink and eat during a movie, we thought the sound was a little better at a different theater. We did not count on all of the freakin kids watching the movie. Hmmmm... Alamo really does have a TON of benefits. Alamo has trained us to go to movies early since they almost always sell out. We got to the theater and were the only people in the theater for about 10 minutes. Kind of weird for a Friday night!!! Anywho.... go see this movie!!!


That's Jim..... he was sooooo happy I whipped out the camera.

We finally watched Juno tonight and I'm sad we didn't watch it before tonight. I think most people that I know would really enjoy the flick and the story line. Funny, sarcastic, a little mellow drama, and lovable characters. Rent it today!

No comments: