Sunday, December 30, 2007

What did I expect?

For whatever reason we waited until today to call around for reservations for tomorrow night (New Year's Eve). The first six restaurants were either fully booked or they had a fix price menu that was more expensive than we wanted to pay (one place wanted $125 per person for dinner.... uhhhhh... seriously???). Talk about getting a little stressed out, I thought we might be eating at McDonald's for our New Year's Eve dinner. :) However, after calling another 5 restaurants I found two reservations that would work for us..... a Mexican food place and an American food restaurant. We decided to go with the American restaurant because the 8pm reservation time worked out better for us and for the other 4 people we are going with. After dinner, we are heading to a bar downtown that some friends rented out part of it for all of the friends. This will be nice because we will have dedicated waitresses and places to sit. Normally if you go downtown then you can expect to wait in lines, stand way to close to total strangers, and have drinks spilled all over you. Of course I will have my camera so I will be documenting our night. I may or may not leave out embarrassing pictures that I take (or have taken of me),,, we'll see :)

No comments: