Saturday, December 22, 2007

N e w * Y o r k
Mummy and I in front of the Rockefeller center waiting to ice skate!
I haven't ice skated in YEAR's but it didn't take long to feel comfortable.



Empire State Building

St. Patricks Cathedral
I would have loved to have set up in the church with my tripod, but I didn't have it with me. And I don't think I would have used it in the church. So many beautiful features.











We stopped by the Today show on our last day in Monday. We were able to get pretty darn close. Queen Latifa was on the show that day along with Janice Dickerson (who stayed inside). Ann Curry and Al Roker came along the crowd to say hi to all of the people waiting outside. Everybody was so nice!!
While waiting at the Today show I took a picture with the police horsey
Ann Curry at the Today show
They had TV's around the show so we could see when we would be on TV, and I'm pretty sure mummy is in the background, to the right of the green sign. I was in another picture, but you could only see my arm sticking out of the crowd with a camera :)




No comments: