Saturday, December 15, 2007

Oh the Joy

I have been back from vacation for a couple of days but haven't had time to make it to my little blog. My vacation was WONDERFUL!!! Mom and I had a jam packed vacation, but it was so much fun. Here is a small compilation of what happened on vacation.... snow, wolves, hard rock guitar playing Christmas songs, tasty food at the diner, funny sarcastic family members, Jerry Seinfeld, we drank lots of lattes, double decker train, pet llamas, ice skated, rain, holiday decorations, horse drawn carriage ride, bought shoes, ran around NY like troopers in the rain, ventured into Central Park at night, saw more holiday booths than I thought was possible, bought some cool gifts, constantly laughing with (and some times at) my mum and probably walked a total of about 10 miles during our trip!!!

So there is lots to catch up on, and of course I took MANY pictures so I will be working on getting those on the blog!! I am having some minor computer problems, but as soon as I do I'll post the pictures!!!

No comments: