Sunday, December 16, 2007

I feel as if I should know, but I don't

When I got home from vacation, I received an invite for a baby shower. At first I thought it was a Christmas card. I thought, hmmmmmmm who do I know that is pregnant. The answer is nobody. However the real dilemma is that I don't know who the person is that sent it or that the party is for. I asked a couple of friends if they knew the person the party was for, but they didn't. Damn. I even tried to Google the name of the person, but it didn't come up with anything except that they allegedly have a video of Big Foot from New Mexico. Obviously I am not going to the party but I am temped to drive over there just to see who walks into the party. It baffles me that I don't have a clue who this person is, but they have my name and address!

I hope I find out one day who they are!!! :) I will probably feel horrible for not realizing who they are.

UPDATE: I did a little more research on the Internet, and I think I found the person that the baby shower is for. The new information made me more confused because as far as I can tell I have no ties to this girl. Oh well, I guess I'll just chalk it up to a weird occurrence in my life!

No comments: