Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Pictures, Pictures and more Pictures




Hello all! You knew it was coming! Here are pictures from my vacation with my mom! The first set of pictures are from New Jersey.



My first day in New Jersey it snowed!! It wasn't a lot of snow, but it was snow!

Cute little bench in my uncles yard

Mom, Fred and I at the Winterfest Festival. The Delaware River is behind us, the bridge goes between Pennsylvania and New Jersey.

Santa the llama at the Winterfest Festival. I tried to get mom to hug and kiss the llama, but she wouldn't :)

Mom and Fred

We saw the Trans Siberia Orchestra while in Philly. The show was neat, but I think it will be a few years before I see it again. Lots of pretty lights and good music but it went a little long.

Fred and Lynne at the Trans Siberia Orchestra

Keith, Gilat, Fred, Mom and I. We stopped by Keith's aunts house one night we were there since she was having a little get together for friends. Jim and I love their house. Actually it is more like a flat above some little shops with quite a few rooms in it. She is a photographer and has her studio and dark room in her house. So you know I love it just based on that!! :)

This was a creepy little doll. We went on a tour of homes near my Uncles house to see all of the holiday decorations. It was so neat to walk around the houses and see how they decorated and how the houses are laid out. Back to the doll-- this little doll moved around and we all thought it was going to come alive and attack us. :)

Mom and I took the train from my uncles town to Trenton, where we caught another train to New York. We are old pros at the train system! If it was this easy in Austin (we don't really have any type of public transportation besides buses) then I would gladly leave the car at home!!!

No comments: