Thursday, December 20, 2007

New York at Night



Rockefeller Center Tree





Not only was the tree pretty so were all of the decorations around the tree!







Wicked was such a GREAT play!! I will happily see that play again. During intermission I went to check out what type of drinks and munchies they had while mummy went to use the restroom. The line to the concession stand was very long so I decided that I would be fine without any refreshments. When I turned to walk back to our seats, I came face to face with Jerry Seinfeld!!! There was no mistaking him, he looks exactly like he does on TV. I SOOOOO wanted to take a picture, but it was slightly dark in the hall and it would have been so very obvious that I was taking a picture of him. So while I don't have a picture to accompany my story, you'll just have to believe me :)







Near Central Park
Oh how it rained while we walked around New York at night. The rain wasn't quite a downpour, but it was substantial and made us very wet. Our shoes were completely wet as well as half of our legs. It was quite chilly also but I think since we were so excited to be in New York at Christmas we really didn't care!

No comments: