Monday, November 12, 2007

Thankful for the small things

So, you all (like the two of you that read this) might have noticed that my posts on our kitchen renovation have all but disappeared. We have been busy and lazy, so that has left our kitchen unfinished. But we had a little extra energy this weekend, so we were able to knock out some of the dry wall... which means we are almost done!! Well... almost done with the dry wall. The reason for this post to express my excitement of getting my den back. For the longest time it was used to hold our unused dry wall... see below

I have had to walk around that piece of dry wall for two months. It was kind of sad because I got used to it. But this weekend Jim and I cut this down and put it up in the kitchen. And what we didn't use, I was able to store it to the right of the couch. Once the dry wall was gone, it felt like the room was SOOOOOOO much bigger! Our den isn't perfect (as seen below) but it is soooo much better than a week ago!

No comments: