Monday, November 05, 2007

Where on earth did 3 years go?????

Tommorrow is our 3rd wedding anniversary. It seems like just a few weeks ago, but I guess 3 years have really passed by. I found some pictures from the night we got engaged, my bridal portrait's, and from our wedding. I tried to find some pictures of our family and friends with us!! :)


At the Driscol Hotel right before we got engaged


This was the night of my bridal portraits, right after we picked up Angela from the airport. She came in kind of late, so we decided to head downtown for a drink or two before we headed home. They guys just happened to be downtown, so we met up for some fun! :)


Wedding Day


Mummy, Fred and Pop Pop aka "The Pimp"





Keith and Gila
Mom and Lee dancing




Angie and I


Pop Pop and his ladies!


Jim, Fred and I getting some apple juice



Yeah, that's right, I grab my husbands ass whenever I want :)





This picture cracks me up. This is right after Jim fed me cake, which I am not a huge fan. I DO NOT like the texture of cake, and it makes me gag just a little every time I eat it. I was trying to be the good wedding day bride, but all I wanted to do is spit it up. I'm glad Jim thought it was so funny :)
Jim looks like he has a black eye... not sure what happened with the photo, but I assure you I didn't assault Jim on our wedding night :)








On our honeymoon in Playa Del Carmen



Hmmmm... I think it might be diet and exercise time... I need that body back for Courtney's wedding in March! :)


No comments: