Thursday, May 17, 2007

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Busy!


Hello all! So my stupid Internet still isn't working at the house, so I don't have any pictures to load. You'll just have to deal with me writing stuff :)

I was audited yesterday at work with our internal auditor. Totally sucked. She is a very nice person, but it is never any fun to get audited. It is stressful and you realize that you may not have been doing everything right :) LOL! So for the past 48 hours, I was totally consumed by getting ready for that.

I love my car, but my car wasn't loving me for the past week. My AC went out, and I went as long as I could without getting it fixed. But I broke down and took it in yesterday to get fixed. Damn German car. It was a bit expensive, but worth getting fixed. I keep telling myself that I haven't had a car payment in over a year, so it is natural to put money into the car to keep it going. Oh well,,,, I have frosty AC now, so I won't look like a total hot wreck (and by hot, I don't mean good looking, I mean red splotchy face) every time I drive in the afternoon.

I am leaving tomorrow for my bachelorette party in Dallas!!! Yeah! I think we are going to have a great time. I haven't spent to much time up in Dallas so that will be fun. I am also going to visit a friend up there before I meet up with the rest of the party (which last I heard is up to 17 people!!). WoooHooo!

My new camera lens is supposed to be delivered today but I just found out that they won't leave it at my door, they require a signature. Crap. I haven't taught Taylor how to open the door, sign for the package, and not try to eat the UPS man yet. Damn. :) Soooo, I'll run home at lunch today to see if there is a note on the door letting me know they have it. I want to get it before I head to Dallas!!!

I guess that is it for now! I have to do some homework

No comments: